Bipap A40 On Rent
Product Highlights :
- Promote long term therapy
- Enhance patient comfort
- Manage therapy data efficiently.
- Order placed before 2 pm will be delivered someday. (Mumbai & Thane)
- Order placed after 2 pm will be delivered the next day.
- For immediate or exceptional delivery call us on 8433975765.
- Free Home delivery Mumbai & Thane Limits.
Inspired by you and your patients, the bi-level ventilator BiPAP A40 has been designed to combine ease-of-use and comfort with technological innovations that adapt to your patient's condition to deliver enhanced therapy. The AVAPS-AE fully automatic ventilation mode supports long-term therapy compliance.
- In Box
- 1 Machine, Filter, additional filter, hose pipe, Bag, Code Wire & User manual
- Country of Origin
- United States of America (USA)
- 2 Year's Mfr Warranty
- With Humidifier
- With Mask
- 2.1 kg
- 21.6 cm W x 19 cm L x 11.5 cm H
- Pressure Range
- 4 – 30 cm H₂O
- Sound Level
- < 30 dBA at 10 cmH2O
- Patient disconnection, Apnea, Low minute ventilation, Low tidal volume with AVAPS only), High respiratory rate
- CPAP, S, S/T, PC, T
- Battery back-up
- 11 hours at IPAP 15 / EPAP 4 cm H2O and 12 BPM
- AVAPS Rate
- 0.5 to 5 cmH2O/min
Promote long term therapy compliance with AVAPS-AE
- The AVAPS-AE mode is designed to promote long-term therapy compliance for patients who have obstructive sleep apnea and other disorders associated with chronic respiratory insufficiency. It monitors the patients' upper airway resistance and automatically adjusts the EPAP delivery required to maintain airway patency. At the same time, it automatically adjusts pressure support to maintain a target tidal volume. When set to Auto breath rate, the device adjusts the backup breath rate based on the patients' spontaneous respiratory rate.
Enhance patient comfort
- The BiPAP A40 also includes the well-known and clinically proven Auto-TRAK algorithm with an improved leak compensation technology to accommodate respiratory changes, while improving patient comfort throughout the therapy.
Experience extra freedom and support
- BiPAP A40 can provide autonomy and increased support to patients, thanks to its specifically designed battery module. It provides 5 hours2 of uninterrupted backup power, giving patients access to respiratory support during daily activities.
Enjoy ease and reliability
- The color user interface is designed for intuitive operation. Water ingress or rainout problems are reduced thanks to the integrated heated humidifier with unique and proven System One humidity control technology and Dry Box design. It features the same design as Philips Respironics CPAP, bi-level, and life support ventilator devices.
Manage therapy data efficiently
- This device can be connected to our DirectView and EncorePro software to manage therapy data. The device's internal memory and an SD card can record up to 1 year of ventilation therapy data (including the last 72 waveforms on DirectView).
View oximetry &ventilation data on one screen
- The BiPAP A40 is compatible with our oximetry module, so physicians and users can view SpO2 and heart rate alongside ventilation therapy data on the screen. This data can also be included as graphs or statistics on EncorePro and DirectView reports.
Bipap A40 On Rent Specification
|Weight||: 2.1 Kgs (with power supply)|
|Ventilation modes||: CPAP, S, S/T, PC, T|
|Hybrid ventilation||: AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support)|
|IPAP||: 4 – 30 cm Hâ‚‚O|
|Size||: 21.6 cm W x 19 cm L x 11.5 cm H|
|DC power source||: 12 VDC, 5.0 A (external battery), 24 VDC, 4.2 A (power supply)|
|AVAPS rate||: 0.5 to 5 cmH2O/min|
|EPAP||: 4 – 25 cm Hâ‚‚O|
|Battery back-up||:11 hours at IPAP 15 / EPAP 4 cm H2O and 12 BPM|
|Target tidal volume (when AVAPS enabled)||: 200 – 1500 ml|
|Inspiratory time||: 0.5 – 3 sec.|
|Rise time||: 1 (100 ms) – 6 (600 ms)|
|Breath rate||: 0 – 40|
|Polygraph and polysomnography connections||: Direct connection to Alice PDx and Alice6 PSGs, AOM to connect to most PSG systems|
|Triggering and cycling||: Digital Auto-TRAK algorithm|
|Noise level||: <lt/> 30 dBA at 10 cmH2O|
|Humidification||: System One humidity control and ‘Dry Box’ technology|
|Alarms||: Patient disconnection, Apnea, Low minute ventilation, Low tidal volume with AVAPS only), High respiratory rate|
|Monitoring||: Pressure, tidal volume, minute ventilation, respiratory rate, Leak, I/E ratio|
|Data management||: EncorePro 2 and DirectView software Compatible with oximetry module, Advanced detection of residual respiratory events (Apnea/Hypopnea Index, Obstructed Airway Apnea, Clear Airway Apnea, Hypopnea, Periodic Breathing, RERA, Large Leak and Snore)|
|Remote control||: Compatible with PC Direct|
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use.
- Hospital bed, Suction Machine, Oxygen Machine, Wheel Chair, Walker, Food Table, Air Bed or any other machine took on monthly rental and used for a single day or returned before the due date then also rent will be charged for the whole month it will not be counted on a daily basis or pro-rata basis no refund will not be provided.
- If any Product was taken on per daily basis then it cannot be converted on a monthly basis
- Patient relatives are advised to keep at least 24 hrs. backup of the machine which is taken on rent, in case of emergency as our service times are between 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Sunday & Public Holidays Closed.
- Advance monthly rental
- Late payment charges @ 50 Rs per day. (Grace period 7 days from the date of invoice)
- Intimation of return of any rented machine should be intimated only through what’s up on 7666691130 or via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org no verbal communication will be accepted.