Bipap ST SleepCube Bilevel ST DV56 Without Humidifier
Product Highlights :
- Slim Device.
- Flow Rounding Technology.
- Visual mask off alert feature.
The SleepCube Bilevel ST is designed to enhance the breathing of patients with spontaneous respiration. Rather than breathing for the patient, it supports those who suffer from chronic respiratory failure, breathing difficulties, or OSA.
Integrated, real-time event detection feature shows actual pressure, leak rate, and patient breathing parameters
Ten customizable trigger settings for inspiration and expiration
- In Box
- 1 Machine, Filter, additional filter, hose pipe, Bag, Code Wire & User manual
- Model Name/Number
- Country of Origin
- United States of America (USA)
- 2 Year's Mfr Warranty
- With Humidifier
- With Mask
- 1.22 kg
- 17.5 cm (7") x 16.5 cm (6.5") x 10.7 cm (4.2")
- Pressure Range
- 3 - 25 cmH2O
- Electrical requirements
- 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Sound Level
- 26 dbA
- Pressure range of between 3 and 25 cm H2O
- Three operating modes: CPAP, Spontaneous, Spontaneous Timed, and Timed only
- SmartCode remote data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software or online at http://www.sleepcube.com
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market - only 26 dBA
- Can be operated from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with a heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- The auto-switching universal power supply of 100 to 240 V and 50 to 60 Hz and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2600m (9000ft)
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air on breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Delay pressure ramp eases the device to the prescribed pressure. Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10ft patient tubing available
- Large slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit minimise movement on the bedside table during the night
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of the unit to enhance the visual appeal
- Integrated heated humidification system easily docks onto the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- SmartLink module and software available for more detailed patient therapy management. Data is transferred to the PC via SD card for further analysis and reporting using the SmartLink software package.
- Flow rounding comfort feature included
- Integrated event detection feature
- Real-time display - LCD display shows actual pressure, leak rate, and patient breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, minute volume, and tidal volume
- Customizable trigger - the sensitivity of the trigger can be adjusted on a scale of 1 Ã¢Â€Â“ 10 (1 being most sensitive)
Bipap ST SleepCube Bilevel ST DV56 Without Humidifier Specification
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||: 17.5 cm (7") x 16.5 cm (6.5") x 10.7 cm (4.2")|
|Model No||: DV56|
|Pressure Range||: 3 - 25 cmH2O|
|Sound Pressure Level||: 26 dbA|
|Maximum Power Consumption||: 65 Watts|
|Average with/without Humidifier||: 28 Watts / 12 Watts|
|Power Supply||: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Total weight||: 1.22 kg (2.7 lb)|
|Sales Pack||: Sleep Cube Machine, Hospipe, Adapter, Carry Case, Filter & User Manual|
|Warranty||: 2 Year's Manufacture's Warranty|
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use.