Oxygen Concentrator On Rent 5 Liter
Product Highlights :
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Compact design
- Low maintenance
Order placed before 2 pm will be delivered someday. (Mumbai & Thane).
Order placed after 2 pm will be delivered the next day.
For immediate or exceptional delivery call us on 84433975765.
An oxygen machine is a medical device used to deliver oxygen to those who require it. People may require it if they have a condition that causes or results in low levels of oxygen in their blood. An oxygen machine has a compressing element, but it should not be confused with compressed oxygen or an oxygen tank. Whereas a tank has a set amount of oxygen that it dispenses, an oxygen machine filter in air compresses it and delivers air continuously. The air supply will never run out. Instead of refilling compressed air, the oxygen machine just needs access to power.
- In Box
- 1 Machine, Compressor Intake Filter, Humidifier Concentrator, Humidifier Bottle, 2 Meter Nasal Cannula, Micro Disk Filter and Printed Patient Manual.
- Country of Origin
- United States of America (USA)
- 3 Year's Mfr Warranty
- 14 kg
- 23" (584 mm) h, 15"(381 mm) w, 9.5" (241 mm) d
- Oxygen Purity
- 93% (+/- 3%)
- Sound Level
- 45 dBA typical
- Power Consumption
- 350 watts
- Oxygen Flow
- 0.5 to 5 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure
- OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) Alarm Levels
- Low Oxygen : 82%, Very Low Oxygen:70%
- Easy to store, transport, and deliver.
- EverFlo is compact, has a streamlined and integrated handle, and weighs only 31 pounds. This results in lower shipping and storage costs and may reduce the risk of worker injury.
- Internal tubing storage keeps tubing conveniently available for use.
- Metal cannula connector for greater durability.
- Interface panel with on/off switch and alarm indicators.
- Recessed flow meter reduces the risk of breakage.
Oxygen Concentrator On Rent 5 Liter Specifications
Click here for Products Brochure
|Input voltage||: 120 VAC +/- 10%|
|Input frequency||: 60 hz|
|Average power consumption||: 350 watts|
|Oxygen concentration*||: (at 5 lpm) 93% (+/- 3%)|
|Liter flow||: 0.5 to 5 liters per minute|
|Weight||: 31 lbs (14 kg)|
|Sound level||: 45 dBA typical|
|Dimensions||: 23"(584 mm) h,15"(381 mm) w,9.5"(241 mm)|
|Required maintenance Compressor intake filter||: change every 2 years(as per condition)|
|OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) alarm levels||: Low oxygen: 82%, very low oxygen: 70%|
|Operating temperature||: 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)|
|Storage/transport humidity||: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95%|
|Operating humidity||: Up to 95% relative humidity|
|Outlet pressure||: 5.5 PSI|
|Operating altitude||: 0 to 7,500' (0 to 2,286 m)|
* Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity, and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use
- Hospital bed, Suction Machine, Oxygen Machine, Wheel Chair, Walker, Food Table, Air Bed or any other machine took on monthly rental and used for a single day or returned before the due date then also rent will be charged for whole month it will not be counted on a daily basis or pro-rata basis no refund will not be provided.
- If any Product was taken on per daily basis then it cannot be converted on a monthly basis
- Patient relatives are advised to keep at least 24 hrs. backup of the machine which is taken on rent, in case of emergency as our service times are between 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Sunday & Public Holidays Closed.
- Advance monthly rental
- Late payment charges @ 50 Rs per day. (Grace period 7 days from the date of invoice)
- Intimation of return of any rented machine should be intimated only through what’s up on 7666691130 or via mail on email@example.com no verbal communication will be accepted.
Very good service
thank you for the service. very helpful service
Thanks to Maxtech for Stand with me during my bad Time. The Whole team has done excellent job. Specially thanks to Mr. Shubham Pathak for Provide me good Rates on Rental Machine.
VERY GOOD PRODUCT
BUDGETING AND HEALPFULL PRODUCT
Electric Converter Plug 15 Amp to 5 AmpDHIRAJ ENTERPRISES