Portable Suction Machine on Rent - Medicare 2000DX
- Suitable for Hospital & Home healthcare.
- Portable Suction Unit
- Oil-free Lubrication Pump
- Fixed bottle.
- Overflow Safety Valve.
- Quiet performance,
- Compact size and easy to carry.
Portable Suction Machine
A suction machine is a medical equipment sometimes called an aspirator, it is a device that is used to clear obstructions such as blood, saliva, mucus, or other secretions from a patient's airway.
When a person is not able to eliminate secretions due to an absence of consciousness or an active medical condition, the suction system can help patients breathe by keeping the airway clear.
Many Healthcare professionals recommend and use suction system as a crucial part of the treatment plan when an individual's airway is totally or partially blocked.
Some common uses of aspirators include:
- Helps patients to eliminate respiratory secretions
- Provides care to unconscious or seizure patients
- Clears blood from the airways
- Removes foreign substances from a patient's windpipe or the lungs
A Portable Suction machine is an innovative oil-free pump which is specifically made to absorb thick liquids like blood, phlegm etc.
It is not only used as medical respiratory equipment in hospitals but also has its application for personal use at home as a breathing aid.
This product is in a hygienic class. Patients may require portable suction devices at home to eliminate the body fluids for several reasons.
This includes patients who are receiving palliative treatment and are unable to eliminate their own secretions. This includes patients who suffer from medical conditions such as chronic illness (COPD, ALS, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis.) as well as patients who have had a Tracheostomy.
Maxtechhealth Care provides high quality portable suction machines on rent.
- 1 Year for Motor & 6 months for Pump
- 6.25 Kgs.
- L: 430 mm x W: 190 mm x H: 315 mm
- Power Consumption
- Approx. 84 watts. (less than 2 tube lights)
- High Impact ABS Plastic, easy to clean
- Vacuum Pump
- Oil-Free Diaphragm Type
- Class F Insulation with Thermal Cut-Out
- Approx. 600 mm Hg
- Free Flow
- Approx. 20 LPM
- Portable Suction Machine-For Hospital Use & Home Use.
- With 1 x 2 Lit. Autoclavable Polycarbonate Jar (Overflow Safety Valve & Easy to Open Lid)
- Vacuum Control Valve
- Vacuum Gauge
- Extra Power Socket with Foot Switch
Specification Suction Machine 2000DX
|Body||: High Impact ABS Plastic, easy to clean|
|Vacuum Pump||: Oil-Free Diaphragm Type|
|Motor||: Class F Insulation with Thermal Cut-Out|
|Vacuum||: Approx. 600 mm Hg|
|Free Flow||: Approx. 20 LPM|
|Voltage||: 230 volts, ±5%|
|Current||: Approx. 0.60 amp.|
|Power Consumption||: Approx. 84 watts. (less than 2 tube lights)|
|Remote Operation||: Footswitch provided|
|Weight||: 6.25 Kgs.|
|Dimensions with Jars||: L: 430 mm x W: 190 mm x H: 315 mm|
|Warranty||: 1 Year for Motor & 6 months for Pump|
Registered to ISO 13485
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use.
- Hospital bed, Suction Machine, Oxygen Machine, Wheel Chair, Walker, Food Table, Air Bed or any other machine took on monthly rental and used for a single day or returned before the due date then also rent will be charged for the whole month it will not be counted on a daily basis or pro-rata basis no refund will not be provided.
- If any Product was taken on per daily basis then it cannot be converted on a monthly basis
- Patient relatives are advised to keep at least 24 hrs. backup of the machine which is taken on rent, in case of emergency as our service times are between 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Sunday & Public Holidays Closed.
- Advance monthly rental
- Late payment charges @ 50 Rs per day. (Grace period 7 days from the date of invoice)
- Intimation of return of any rented machine should be intimated only through what’s up on 7666691130 or via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org no verbal communication will be accepted.