Suction Machine 4000DX On Rent
Product Highlights :
- Portable Suction Machine
- No Oil. No Belt
- Overflow Safety Valve.
Order placed before 2 pm will be delivered Same day. (Mumbai & Thane)
Order placed after 2 pm will be delivered the next day.
For immediate or exceptional delivery call us on 8433975765.
Free Home delivery Mumbai & Thane Limits.
Medicare Equipments (India) Pvt. Ltd manufactures Aspirators(Suction Machines) as well as Oil-Free Diaphragm Pumps.The products are scientifically and technically designed to provide a combination of a long-lasting, trouble-free life and optimum performance.
- 1 Year for Motor & 6 months for Pump
- 6.25 Kgs.
- L: 430 mm x W: 190 mm x H: 315 mm
- Power Consumption
- Approx. 84 watts. (less than 2 tube lights)
- High Impact ABS Plastic, easy to clean
- Vacuum Pump
- Oil-Free Diaphragm Type
- Class F Insulation with Thermal Cut-Out
- Approx. 600 mm Hg
- Free Flow
- Approx. 25 LPM
- Portable Suction Machine-For Hospital Use & Home Use.
- With 1 x 2 Lit. Autoclavable Polycarbonate Jar (Overflow Safety Valve & Easy to Open Lid)
- Vacuum Control Valve
- Vacuum Gauge
- Extra Power Socket with Foot Switch
Specification Suction Machine 4000DX
|Body||: High Impact ABS Plastic, easy to clean|
|Vacuum Pump||: Oil-Free Diaphragm Type|
|Motor||: Class F Insulation with Thermal Cut-Out|
|Vacuum||: Approx. 600 mm Hg|
|Free Flow||: Approx. 25 LPM|
|Voltage||: 230 volts, ±5%|
|Current||: Approx. 0.60 amp.|
|Power Consumption||: Approx. 84 watts. (less than 2 tube lights)|
|Remote Operation||: Footswitch provided|
|Weight||: 6.25 Kgs.|
|Dimensions with Jars||: L: 430 mm x W: 190 mm x H: 315 mm|
|Warranty||: 1 Year for Motor & 6 months for Pump|
Registered to ISO 13485
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use.
- Hospital bed, Suction Machine, Oxygen Machine, Wheel Chair, Walker, Food Table, Air Bed or any other machine took on monthly rental and used for a single day or returned before the due date then also rent will be charged for whole month it will not be counted on a daily basis or pro-rata basis no refund will not be provided.
- If any Product was taken on per daily basis then it cannot be converted on a monthly basis
- Patient relatives are advised to keep at least 24 hrs. backup of the machine which is taken on rent, in case of emergency as our service times are between 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Sunday & Public Holidays Closed.
- Advance monthly rental
- Late payment charges @ 50 Rs per day. (Grace period 7 days from the date of invoice)
- Intimation of return of any rented machine should be intimated only through what’s up on 7666691130 or via mail on email@example.com no verbal communication will be accepted.