Feeding Pump Amika On Rent
Product Highlights :
- Designed for more safety
- Intuitive for higher efficiency
- Convenient for better comfort.
Order placed before 2 pm will be delivered Same day. (Mumbai & Thane)
Order placed after 2 pm will be delivered the next day.
For immediate or exceptional delivery call us on 8433975765.
Free Home Delivery Mumbai & Thane Limits.
Amika is an ambulatory volumetric pump delivering feed and fluid in a continuous mode using a linear peristaltic pump technology.
Amika is designed for safer and intuitive use in nutritional care. Amika is an easy to use, safe and quiet enteral nutrition pump. Amika and its dedicated sets offer an enteral feeding system that is designed for both hospital and homecare use.
Designed for more safety
- Dedicated enteral giving sets designed with ENPlus and ENLock patented anti-free-flow clamp system giving optical detection system.
- Latest sensor technology for enhanced detection capability.
- Keypad and Settings Lock functions for safer use of Amika
Intuitive for higher efficiency
- Graphical symbol-based display offering clear and simple symbols for all users
- Ergonomic and robust design suitable for hospital and homecare
- Direct access to key functions for ease of use
- Alarm light indicator to quickly monitor the pump
Convenient for better comfort
- Virtually silent operating
- Compact design and long battery life for ambulatory use
- Multiple pump settings and accessories to adapt to all environments
- Versatile pump holder usable with a wide range of supports
- Automatic priming function
- A versatile pump holder is usable with a wide range of supports.
Feeding Pump Amika On Rent Specification
Linear peristaltic pump technology
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||: 138 x 128 x 46 mm|
|Battery||: Nickle metal hydride, battery charging 6 hours, battery life 24 h at 125 mL/h|
|Weight||: 610 g|
|Pump flow rate accuracy||: ± 3 %, full system accuracy ± 7 %|
|Flow rate range||: 1 - 600 mL/h|
|Program volume range||: 1 - 5000 mL|
|Priming||: automatic and semi-automatic|
|Feeding history||: 250 events|
|Water protection||: IP34|
|Power supply||: 100-240VAC/50-60Hz|
- Hospital bed, Suction Machine, Oxygen Machine, Wheel Chair, Walker, Food Table, Air Bed or any other machine took on monthly rental and used for a single day or returned before the due date then also rent will be charged for whole month it will not be counted on a daily basis or pro-rata basis no refund will not be provided.
- If any Product was taken on per daily basis then it cannot be converted on a monthly basis
- Patient relatives are advised to keep at least 24 hrs. backup of the machine which is taken on rent, in case of emergency as our service times are between 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Sunday & Public Holidays Closed.
- Advance monthly rental
- Late payment charges @ 50 Rs per day. (Grace period 7 days from the date of invoice)
- Intimation of return of any rented machine should be intimated only through what’s up on 7666691130 or via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org no verbal communication will be accepted.