CPAP AirSense 10 AutoSet ResMed
Product Highlights :
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface, and color LCD screen
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet is a premium, auto-adjusting device. A host of breakthrough features, including the smart AutoSet algorithm.
Designed to be intuitive and easy to use, you can simply plug in the AirSense 10 AutoSet device and press Start. The AutoSet algorithm has been built on 25 years of sleep therapy expertise for more effective, more comfortable treatment in an intuitive and easy to use format. This self-adjusting device can be combined with an optional integrated humidifier and SlimeLine tube to optimise your comfort (not included).
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater comfort, and then after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the required level.
- In Box
- ResMed AirStart 10 Auto CPAP machine, Detachable Humidifier, Weather control Tubing of 22mm, SD Card (Installed), 1-Standard Filter (Installed), Power Supply and Cord, Travel Bag, User Guide, Mask is not included in the box piece.
- Model Name/Number
- AirSense 10 AutoSet
- Country of Origin
- 2 years – excluding consumable parts, such as filters, tubing and water chamber (if applicable)
- With Humidifier
- With Mask
- 1800 g
- 40 × 30 × 20 cm
- Pressure Range
- 4-20 hPa / cm H2O
- Electrical requirements
- 1.0 – 1.5A, 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz
- Sound Level
- 26 dB(A)
- Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort-related arousal, and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the 'Start' button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature), and change device settings remotely.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high-pressure intolerance
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface, and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
CONTENT OF BOX
- ResMed AirStart 10 Auto CPAP machine
- Detachable Humidifier
- Weather control Tubing of 22mm
- SD Card (Installed)
- 1-Standard Filter (Installed)
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- User Guide
- Mask is not included in the box piece.
AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine
|Weight||: 1800 g|
|Dimensions||: 40 × 30 × 20 cm|
|Mask Leak Compensation||: Yes|
|CE Certified||: Yes|
|DC Power Option||: Not Available (Use inverter)|
|Electrical Ratings||: 1.0 – 1.5A, 100 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz|
|Also Known As||: Air Sense 10, S10|
|Heated Tube Included?||: No|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||: 2 years – excluding consumable parts, such as filters, tubing and water chamber (if applicable)|
|Operating Pressure Range||: 4-20 hPa / cm H2O|
|Main Therapy Mode||: Auto-CPAP (APAP)|
|Humidifier Dimensions||: cm H x cm W x cm L – in H x in W x in L|
|Machine Dimensions||: 203x116x150mm|
|Sound Level (dBa)||: 26 dB(A)|
|Supported Therapy Modes||: Auto-CPAP (APAP)|
|Ramp Method||: 0-45 minutes, 0.5 hPa/cm H2O increments|
|Tube Length||: 6ft / 183cm|
|User Manual Included||: 1|
|Weight (machine only)||: 1.1kg / 2.5lbs|
|Tube Included?||: Yes|
|With MyAir connectivity? (See below for full details)||: No, MyAir not required, Yes, add MyAir connectivity (+£60)|
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use