DVT Machine Covidien Kendall SCD 700
Product Highlights :
- Animated Alarm Resolution
- Noise Reduction
- Cleaning Compatibility
The Kendall SCD 700 Series Controller provides an all-in-one, clinically-proven solution to help prevent venous thromboembolism (VTE). The controller’s features allow for improved functionality and convenience to deliver peace of mind.
- In Box
- Pump Tubing Set, Two individual assemblies, Power cord, Bed hook, Shoulder strap, Lithium-ion battery, Operation & Service Manual
- Model Name/Number
- SCD 700 Kendall
- Country of Origin
- United States of America (USA)
- 1 Year's Manufacture's Warranty
- Display Type
- LCD Display
- Design:- Continuously smooth, grooveless surfaces and slim profile make cleaning easy
- Graphic User Interface:- 3.2-inch color LCD screen provides large icons for visibility
- CLEANING COMPATIBILITY:- Controller material is compatible with most major hospital-grade cleaning agents
- Animated Alarm Resolution, Durability, Noise Reduction, Continuously smooth, Graphic User Interface, Cleaning Compatibility
- Animated Alarm Resolution:- Animated icons communicate the cause of the error and how it can be remedied
- Durability:- With limited liquid ingress (rating of IPX3), stable power supply, and fully protected attery, the controller is durable
- Noise Reduction:- Vibration dampeners and soft overmolding make the controller quiet
Specification DVT Pump Kendall SCD 700
|Device Type||: Equipment|
|Compression Pattern||: Sequential/ Slow|
|Graduation||: 45/40/30 mm HG|
|Compression Type||: Circum-ferential|
|Battery Backup||: Integrated Yes|
|LCD Display||: Yes|
|Garment Type||: TL/ KL/ Foot|
|Garment Detection||: Yes|
|Compliance Meter||: Yes|
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use.