Mackintosh Sheets (Hospital Rubber Sheet).
Mackintosh sheets are also popularly known as Hospital Rubber Cloth. In many places around the globe, Rubber Sheets are highly sought after for various clinical and household health care functions.
These sheets are extremely durable and can stand regular wear and tear with ease. These sheets are often used in hospital beds to protect mattresses. They are lightweight and portable, soft for skin contact, and pliable/suppl, or also have applications for individuals dealing with allergens and need to lay on comfortable surfaces to avoid discomfort.
Mackintosh sheets have been in use for many years and have been relied on to date by many health care professionals in hospitals and clinics.
- It's super handy when dealing with sanitary situations in a medical environment, like spillage of blood, water, or human excreta.
- The mattress is protected from percolation by water and other fluids.
- Increases the lifespan of the mattress underneath
- Best when used on the top part of the mattress as it restricts spillage.
- Protects the person sleeping on the mattress against irritants and allergens such as bed bugs and dust mites.
- Handy when nursing a baby, as it would stop infants bodily fluids seeping into the mattress and spoiling it.
The best hospitals today are taking additional steps to ensure maximum comfort and safety for their patients. It is crucial to maintain mattresses in a healthcare environment and also personal use . Mackintosh Sheet (hospital rubber Sheet), provides comfort durability and protection against contamination and infections.
Hospital Rubber Cloth is made from eco-friendly raw materials and rubber blend compounds laminated on both sides.
Mackintosh Sheet / Rubber Sheet / Rubber Mat / Hospital Sheet is made of high quality Indian soft rubber. The sheet has high breaking and tearing strength. They are double faced with a width of approx. 90 cm to 200cm.