Oxygen Machine 10 Litre DeVilbiss
- Modern design for easy use
- Lightweight and compatible
- Digital meter
- Provided with top and side handles for easy handling
- Front -end with bright visible LED's
- High and Quality Performance
- Reliable for Safety measures
- Oxygen outlet adapter protected against fire
- Tested in high temperature
The 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is one of the most suitable and compatible high-volume oxygen concentrators for patients who require dosage of more than 5 lpm of oxygen. Equipped with smart DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device to measure the oxygen produced, it helps to ensure user safety and product reliability.
Patients suffering from respiratory illnesses which affect the heart, and the lungs might require higher levels of oxygen. The Drive DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator provides 87%-96 percent oxygen purity and variable flow rates of 2 to 10 Liters per minute. Small dimensions and weight allow for the concentrator's movement around and placed in storage as required. A handle on the top and the side allows for easy transportation.
A variety of safety features are built into the Drive DeVilbiss oxygen Concentrator to ensure the safety of patients and that the device is operating properly. Alarm sounds when you switch off.
It is a fireproof to protect against the burns caused by fire. The device is equipped with an oxygen compressor to ensure the accuracy of oxygen level output and purity attained for the safety of patients and to avoid damage to the device.
A simple to read display that has bright LED lights indicates whether the output of oxygen is normally high, low oxygen or if service is needed. The knob in the front of the unit allows for simple adjustments to the flow of air. There is the flow meter just below to confirm that the setting you want to use is chosen.
A cannula port that is protected and a recessed humidifier area helps avoid damage from accidental accidents that may happen. Its 10-liter oxygen Concentrator may also work to provide oxygen humidification. The DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator is utilized using up to 50 feet oxygen tubing as well as seven feet of cannula.
- Capable of delivering up to 96% of O2 purity from 2 to 10 LPM
- Patient-Friendly controls,
- LED indicators
- Protected cannula fitting
- In Box
- 1 Machine, User manual
- Model Name/Number
- Compact 1025
- Country of Origin
- United States of America (USA)
- 2 Year's Mfr Warranty
- 19 kg
- 62.2 x 34.2 x 30.4 cm
- Oxygen Purity
- 87% - 96%
- Sound Level
- 59 dBA to 69 dBA
- Power Consumption
- 639 watts (avg)
- Oxygen Flow
- 2.0 to 10.0 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure
- 20.0 PSI ± 1.0 PSI
- OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) Alarm Levels
- High Pressure, High / Low flow Low Oxygen, High gas temperature Power failure
- Weighing only 19 kg (42 lbs), the 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator is one of the smallest, most compact high-volume concentrators on the market, perfect for patients who require more than 5 lpm of oxygen. Equipped with an exclusive DeVilbiss Oxygen Sensing Device (OSDÃ‚Â®) for monitoring oxygen produced, this concentrator helps to ensure user safety and product reliability.
- Capable of delivering up to 96% of O2 purity from 2 to 10 LPM.
- Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting, and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage.
- To reduce service and maintenance, alarms do not require a battery. Alarms indicate:
- — Power failure
- — High gas temperature
- — High pressure
- — Low/high flow
- — Low oxygen
- — Service required
Specification Devilbiss 10 lit Oxygen Machine
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||: 62.2 cm x 34.2 cm x 30.4 cm|
|Flow||: 2 - 10 LPM|
|Outlet Pressure||: 20.0 +/- 1.0 psi (138 kPA +/- 7kPA)|
|Weight||: 19 kg|
|Oxygen Concentration||: 87 % - 96 %|
|Alarms (Audible and Visual)||: High Pressure | High / Low fow| Low Oxygen |High gas temperature | Power failure|
|Electrical Rating||: 230 V, 50 Hz, 3.2 A|
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use.