Oxygen generator machine | Oxygen concentrator machine Price
- Lightweight and Moveable
- Compact design
- Minimal maintenance cost
- Saves power consumption
- Humidifier Bottle Platform supports flexibility
- Recessed flow meter reduces breakage
- Oxygen purity indicator option for high security
Philips EverFlo from Respironics is a special concentrator that fulfils homecare oxygen facility that patients deserve. Home oxygen therapy can be useful for people who do not have enough oxygen level in their blood.
The option of a portable oxygen concentrator makes it easier and comfortable for a patient to breathe in home surroundings.
This device helps patients to treat conditions such as:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Heart failure
- Severe long-term asthma
- Breathing Problems
- Memory problems
- Lung conditions
The 5-liter per minute EverFlo perform a unique set of features created to reduce the costs of oxygen therapy while making it easy for the patient's use.
- In Box
- 1 Machine, Compressor Intake Filter, Humidifier Concentrator, Humidifier Bottle, 2 Meter Nasal Cannula, Micro Disk Filter and Printed Patient Manual.
- Country of Origin
- United States of America (USA)
- 3 Year's Mfr Warranty
- 14 kg
- 23" (584 mm) h, 15"(381 mm) w, 9.5" (241 mm) d
- Oxygen Purity
- 93% (+/- 3%)
- Sound Level
- 45 dBA typical
- Power Consumption
- 350 watts
- Oxygen Flow
- 0.5 to 5 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure
- OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) Alarm Levels
- Low Oxygen : 82%, Very Low Oxygen:70%
- Easy to store, transport, and deliver.
- EverFlo is compact, has a streamlined and integrated handle, and weighs only 31 pounds. This results in lower shipping and storage costs and may reduce risk of worker injury.
- Internal tubing storage keeps tubing conveniently available for use.
- Metal cannula connector for greater durability.
- Interface panel with on/off switch and alarm indicators.
- Recessed flow meter reduces the risk of breakage.
Oxygen Concentrator Machine EverFlo Philips Specifications
Click here for Products Brochure
|Input voltage||: 120 VAC +/- 10%|
|Input frequency||: 60 hz|
|Average power consumption||: 350 watts|
|Oxygen concentration*||: (at 5 lpm) 93% (+/- 3%)|
|Liter flow||: 0.5 to 5 liters per minute|
|Weight||: 31 lbs (14 kg)|
|Sound level||: 45 dBA typical|
|Dimensions||: 23"(584 mm) h,15"(381 mm) w,9.5"(241 mm)|
|Required maintenance Compressor intake filter||: change every 2 years(as per condition)|
|OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) alarm levels||: Low oxygen: 82%, very low oxygen: 70%|
|Operating temperature||: 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)|
|Storage/transport humidity||: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95%|
|Operating humidity||: Up to 95% relative humidity|
|Outlet pressure||: 5.5 PSI|
|Operating altitude||: 0 to 7,500' (0 to 2,286 m)|
* Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity, and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use
review for oxygen machine
Excellent machine used during operation of the section. Recommend. also prompt services from Maxtech.
- 1 out of 1 people found this review useful.
Electric Converter Plug 15 Amp to 5 AmpDHIRAJ ENTERPRISES