DVT Pump - Kendall SCD 700 | DVT Pump on Rent
- Clinical Benefits-Circumferential, Sequential, Gradient
- Patient Sensing Technology
- Vascular Refill Detection
- Measures venous refill time
- Battery backup of 8 hours
- Easy to understand Interface
- One touch start up
- Adjustable Bed Hook
- Reduced noise output
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
Order placed before 2 pm will be delivered Same day. (Mumbai & Thane)
Order placed after 2 pm will be delivered the next day.
For immediate or exceptional delivery call us on 8433975765.
Free Home delivery Mumbai & Thane Limits.
DVT Pump - Kendall SCD 700
The Kendall SCD 700 series of controllers is an all-in-one solution that has been clinically proven to prevent venous embolism (VTE). The features of the controller allow enhanced functionality and ease of use to provide security.
The animated icons explain the root of the issue and suggest how they can fix it.
With a limited ingress of liquid, a high-quality battery IPX3) with a reliable power supply, and fully protected batteries.
Minimal Noise for patient comfort
Clear blood clots
Increases blood flow
Provides relief to legs
Smooth, continuous surfaces and a slim profile makes cleaning simple.
3.2 Color LCD display has big icons that are easy to read.
Compatibility with cleaning
The material for controllers is compatible with the majority of major cleaning agents for hospitals.
Simple Start-up using just one touch to operate leg compression.
USB Port makes software upgrades simple.
Bed hooks that can be adjusted easily and securely to the majority of footboards.
Vascular refill detection:
Individualized therapy designed for patients
Vascular refill detection is exclusive for Kendall SCD DVT pump (tm) compression, it allows the controller to tailor compression cycles according to the individual patient's venous refill time.
This helps to move most of blood through time, allowing seven percent more opposed to compression systems with no detection of vascular refills.
The default compression time which lasts for 11 seconds is applied on the patient's legs.
Sleeve is deflated, retaining 6 millimeters inside the mid-chamber of calves.
The pressure is maintained and continuously monitored for at least 60 seconds in order to determine girth variations of the calves.
If the calf's length stops growing over a period of 10 seconds it signifies that the veins of the leg have been filled completely.
The time for refilling the vasculature is measured and set. The sleeves deflate.
The rate of refilling the vascular system is reviewed at least every thirty minutes in order to take into account variations in the patient's variables.
It is the Kendall SCD 700 DVT pump series of sequential compression system is designed to provide periodic pneumatic compression to improve the flow of blood through venous veins in those at risk to prevent deep vein thrombosis and also pulmonary embolism. This DVT pump can be used as a prescribed device to be used in a medical setting or at home. The system consists of the controller, tubing sets (provided in conjunction with the controller) and single-use clothes (purchased separately from the controller). The clothes, including the foot cuffs and leg sleeves are designed to compress the limbs in order to improve blood flow. When the compression cycle has reached the pressure set and the Controller evaluates the length of time that it takes for legs to replenish with blood. Then, they wait for that duration before the following compression can be started.
The usage in Kendall SCD 700 DVT pump series compression system is recommended. Kendall SCD (tm) 700 Series compression device, which includes Leg Sleeves is recommended for.
The deep vein thrombosis is a prophylaxis against pulmonary embolism.
Compression of the feet:
Use of Kendall SCD (tm) 700 series compressor system that includes Foot Cuffs is suggested for.
Prophylactic prevention of deep vein thrombosis.
Edema - Acute.
Edema - Chronic.
Extreme pain that is a result of surgery or trauma.
For more medical equipment rentals visit - Maxtechhealth offers a wide range of Health Care products.
- Design - Continuously smooth, grooveless surfaces and slim profile make cleaning easy
- Graphic -User Interface 3.2-inch color LCD screen provides large icons for visibility
- CLEANING COMPATIBILITY -Controller material is compatible with most major hospital-grade cleaning agents.
Specification DVT Pump Kendall SCD 700
|Device Type||: Equipment|
|Compression Pattern||: Sequential/ Slow|
|Graduation||: 45/40/30 mm HG|
|Compression Type||: Circum-ferential|
|Battery Backup||: Integrated Yes|
|LCD Display||: Yes|
|Garment Type||: TL/ KL/ Foot|
|Garment Detection||: Yes|
|Compliance Meter||: Yes|
- Hospital bed, Suction Machine, Oxygen Machine, Wheel Chair, Walker, Food Table, Air Bed or any other machine took on monthly rental and used for a single day or returned before the due date then also rent will be charged for whole month it will not be counted on a daily basis or pro-rata basis no refund will not be provided.
- If any Product was taken on per daily basis then it cannot be converted on a monthly basis
- Patient relatives are advised to keep at least 24 hrs. backup of the machine which is taken on rent, in case of emergency as our service times are between 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Sunday & Public Holidays Closed.
- Advance monthly rental
- Late payment charges @ 50 Rs per day. (Grace period 7 days from the date of invoice)
- Intimation of return of any rented machine should be intimated only through what’s up on 7666691130 or via mail on email@example.com no verbal communication will be accepted.