Rechargeable Electrical Heating Gel Pad
- Easy to carry .
- No hassles of adding hot water.
- Can be used for 120Minutes on a full charge.
- Simple and comfortable operation.
- Soothes Muscle Pains, Sprains, Injuries and comfort in Winters.
After Charging for 6-10 minutes it can be kept warm for 2-4 hours
- New technologies for heating energy storage can be faster speed up the heating.
- New structure and free od crack, keeping a long time warmer.
- It is multipurpose that can be made warm for the hands, foot, waist, and quilt.
- A portable rechargeable heating pad that is easy to use
- Easy to carry
- Less electricity consumption
- Helps gain instant relief from backache, cramps sprains, and muscular pains
- A useful product for the winters
- Simple and comfortable operation
- With a full charge, can retain heat for up to 120 mins
Rechargeable Electrical Heating Gel Pad Specifications
|The Rated Voltage||: 220-240V|
|The Rated Power||: 500W|
|The Rated Frequency||: 50Hz|
|Packaging Sizes||: 26*170*50|
|Outshell||: Slik, Plush, Embroidery Plush|
Directions For Use:
- Plugin the male pin of the cable to the electric socket and plug in the other end to the female electric socket in the gel bag
- Switch on the power supply. Once properly plugged, you will see a red light on the gel bag end of the socket
- Wait for the bag to reach the desired temperature or when the light goes off on the charging cable (auto-cut)
- When a red light (indicator) starts showing, heating is in process and after 7 to 10 minutes indicator switches off automatically
- You can switch off charging in between to keep the heat low and the heat pad is ready to use
- Once the heat pad is charged, it will remain hot for a period of 60 to 120 minutes
- If the bag has lost heat after use then reheat it if you need to use it again
- After use, store the gel heating pad back and ensure that the bag is not very hot while storing it
- Take all precautions you would take while using any electric device
- Avoid using when the gel pad is charging and is connected to the socket
- Store it properly once the pad cools down
- If there is any leakage of gel, it must not be used
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep away from young children and the elderly who are immobile
Caution: It's Forbidden to use the heating pad during charging. in order to avoid any accident happen, please place this heating pad away from the children and do not allow the children to touch or operate this heating pad without adults.