Home Care Nursing Services
Nursing Highlights :
- Sponging Or Bathing.
- Noting BP / Sugar / Heartbeats.
- Given Medicine as per the doctor's Prescription OR discussion.
- Paramedical Nursing Service
- Service Duration
- 12hrs & 24hrs
- Service Shift
- Day & Night
Paramedical Nurse Responsibilities:
- Sponging Or Bathing
- Changing of Diapers / Cloths and Bed Sheet
- Changing Dressing
- Given Breakfast
- Given Medicine as per the doctor's Prescription OR discussion
- Noting BP / Sugar / Heartbeats
- Exercise two times a day
- Changing sleeping position every two hrs
- Given Injection – Direct OR IV
- To maintain personal hygiene and comfort of the patients.
- To provide psychological support to the patients.
- To see to the nutritional needs of the patients and should feed
- To maintain a clean and safe environment for the patients
- To maintain nurses' notes and intake and output charts.