Ventilator Trilogy 100
Product Highlights :
- Light & Compact Design
- Automatic Power-Off Function.
- Also Respiratory Rate.
Light, versatile, and easy to use, Trilogy100 offers clinicians and patients one Light, versatile, and easy to use, Trilogy100 offers clinicians and patients one of life's greatest qualities - simplicity. The Trilogy 100 portable volume and pressure support ventilator is ideal for use at home or in alternative care sites. The Trilogy100 portable volume and pressure support ventilator is ideal for use at home or in alternative care sites. Light Weight, Versatile and easy-to-use, that’s the Trilogy 100 portable ventilator at its essence. With its lightweight and proven technology, Trilogy100 makes invasive and non-invasive treatment less complicated for a wide range of pediatric and adult patients.
- Country of Origin
- 2 Year's Manufacture's Warranty
- 5 kg (11 lb)
- 16.68 cm L x 28.45 cm W x 23.52 cm H (6.6" L x 11.2" W x 9.3" H)
- Pressure Range
- 4 to 50 cm H₂O
- CPAP; S; S/T; T; PC; PC-SIMV (w/PS); PC-MPV; AVAPS-AE
Continuous respiratory support for added freedom and mobility
- Trilogy provides respiratory support to meet your prescribed needs, up to 24 hours a day. Trilogy is portable with internal, hot-swappable detachable, and external batteries to provide greater freedom and mobility with continuous ventilation. The easy-to-use carry bag is wheelchair-mountable and designed so the screen is always visible.
Easy to use and adaptable for your patients’ changing needs
- Trilogy is designed with easy-to-read and navigate screens, multiple Rx settings, and on-screen waveforms to help optimize treatment. Trilogy’s pressure- and volume-control features allow you to provide more types of therapy with one device. The ability to use multiple modes for patients who require varying levels of ventilation allows greater flexibility in care.
Adapting with every breath
- AVAPS-AE--an auto-titration mode of non-invasive ventilation with multiple algorithms that work simultaneously--meets the changing needs of your patients. AVAPS automatically adjusts to breathing, while Auto EPAP proactively adjusts to the lowest effective pressure for peak comfort. Auto Backup delays a machine's breath until the patient has exhaled to reduce air trapping.
Specification Ventilator Trilogy 100
Dimensions and weight
|Weight||: 5 kg (11 lb)|
|Dimensions||: 16.68 cm L x 28.45 cm W x 23.52 cm H (6.6" L x 11.2" W x 9.3" H)|
|Low minute ventilation||: Off; 0.2 to 99 l/min|
|High respiratory rate||: Off; 4 to 80 BPM|
|High minute ventilation||: Off; 1.0 to 99 l/min|
|Low respiratory rate||: Off; 4 to 80 BPM|
|High tidal volume||: Off; 50 to 2000 ml|
|Low tidal volume||: Off; 40 to 2000 ml|
|Apnea rate||: Off; 10 to 60 s|
|Circuit disconnect||: Off; 5 to 60 s|
Measured patient parameters
|Vte/Vti||: 0 to 2000 ml|
|I:E ratio||: 9.9:1 to 1:9.9|
|Respiratory rate||: 0 to 80 BPM|
|Mean airway pressure||: 0 to 99 cm H₂O|
|Peak inspiratory flow||: 0 to 200 l/min|
|Minute ventilation||: 0 to 99 l/min|
|Leak rate||: 0 to 200 l/min|
|% Patient triggered breaths||: 0 to 100 %|
|Peak inspiratory pressure||: 0 to 99 cm H₂O|
|Pressure||: 4 to 50 cm H₂O|
|Pressure modes||: CPAP; S; S/T; T; PC; PC-SIMV (w/PS); PC-MPV; AVAPS-AE|
|PEEP/EPAP for active circuits||: 0 to 25 cm H₂O|
|PEEP/EPAP for passive circuits||: 4 to 25 cm H₂O|
|Volume modes||: AC; SIMV (w/PS); CV; AC-MPV|
|Circuit types||: Active with PAP; Passive|
|IPAP||: 4 to 50 cm H₂O|
|CPAP for passive circuits||: 4 to 20 cm H₂O|
|Ventilation types||: Pressure and Volume|
|Pressure support differential||: 0 to 40 cm H₂O|
|Ramp length||: 4 to 50 cm H₂O|
|Pressure modes||: Off; 5 to 45 minute(s)|
|Inspiratory time||: 0.3 to 5.0 s|
|Breath rate||: 0 to 60 BPM for AC mode; 1 to 60 BPM for all other modes|
|Flow trigger sensitivity||: 1 to 9 l/min|
|Apnea rate||: 4 to 60 BPM|
|Flow cycle||: 10 to 90 %|
|Tidal volume||: 50 to 2000 ml|
|Ramp start pressure||: 0 to 25 cm H₂O for active circuits; 4 to 25 cm H₂O for passive circuits; 4 to 19 cm H₂O in CPAP|
|Rise time||: 1 to 6|
|Flex||: Off; 1 to 3|
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use.