Patient Monitor Contec
Product Highlights :
- 5 Para Monitor
- 12.1 Inch Display
The monitor has abundant functions that can be used for clinical monitoring with adults, pediatrics, and neonate. Users may select different parameter configurations according to different requirements. The monitor adopts a 12.1'' color TFT LCD displaying real-time date and waveform. It can synchronously display eight-channel waveform and full monitoring parameters equipped with an optional 48mm thermal recorder. The monitor can be connected to the central monitoring system via a wired or wireless network to form a network monitoring system.
This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2, dual-channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement modules, displays, and recorders in one device to form compact and portable equipment. Its replaceable internal battery brings a lot of convenience for patient moving.
- In Box
- Patient Monitor, User Manual, Power Cord, Spo2 Probe, NIBP Cuff with Ext., Temp.ECG Lead With Probe
- Model Name/Number
- CMS 8000
- Country of Origin
- 1 Year For Device 6 Months For Probe / Power Cord
- 12.1'' TFT color LCD, multi-language interface(Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Russian, Kazakh, Polish, Czech).
- Fanless design, quiet, energy-saving and clean, which reduces the possibility of cross-infection.
- All-round monitor for adult, pediatric, and neonate.
- With the standard interface, oxygen graph, trend graph, big character interface, and view bed, convenient to observe.
- Finish all operations with keys and knobs.
- Maximum 8-channel waveform synchronous display.
- Display 7-lead ECG waveform on one screen, cascade ECG waveform display
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, anti-motion, and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement can be performed under the circumstance of weak filling.
- Heart rate variability (HRV) analysis function
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/STAT, storage for 4800-group NIBP data.
- Review for 71 alarm events of all parameters and 60 arrhythmia alarm events.
- Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
- One-touch printing of trend graph
- Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, Wi-Fi, or wired mode.
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery achieves uninterrupted monitoring.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof (special leads are necessary).
Specification Of Patient Monitor CMS 8000
- High resolution 12.1" color TFT display
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR
- Optional: 2-IBP, ETCO2, and thermal printer
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- ECG waveforms of 7-leads display on the same screen
- 72-hours graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- 72 alarm events of all parameters recall
- 32 seconds full-disclosure waveform review
- 500 NIBP measurement data can be stored and recall
- Data and waveform color be adjustable
- Arrhythmia analysis and S-T segment analysis
- Suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patient
|Auto measure time||: Adjustable|
|Measurement range||: 10-270mmHg|
|Lead mode||: 3-lead or 5-lead|
|Lead selection||: I; II; III; AvR; AvL; AvF; V|
|Heart rate range||: 15-300bpm; Pediatric/Neonatal: 15-300bpm|
|ECG waveform||: 2 channels|
|Accuracy||: ± 1 bpm or ± 1%|
|S-T segment detection Measurement rang||: -0.2mv~2.0mv|
|Alarm||: Yes, audible and visual alarm, alarm events review|
|Measurement range||: 0-100%|
|Accyracy||: 70-100%, ± 2% 0-69%, upspecified|
|Accuracy||: ± 3bpm|
|Method||: RA-LL impedance|
|Range||: 0-120rpm; Pediatric/neonatal: 0-150rpm|
|Apnca alarm||: Yes|
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use.