GNM Nursing Service
Write your review
Nursing Highlights :
- Handling Ventilator / Oxygen Units /Bipap and Suction
- Tracheostomy Suction
- Peg Feeding
- GNM Nursing Service
- Service Duration
- 12hrs & 24hrs
- Service Shift
- Day & Night
GNM Nursing Responsibilities:
- Sponging Or Bathing
- Changing Diapers / Cloths and Bed Sheets
- Changing Dressing
- Given RT feed every 2 Hrs. and Monitoring
- Given Medicine as per the doctor's Prescription OR discussion
- Noting BP / Sugar / Heartbeats
- Exercise two times a day
- Changing sleeping position every two hrs.
- Urine Count
- Given Injection – Direct OR IV and Drip Monitoring
- IV line Monitoring
- Handling Nebulizer / Oxygen Units / Bipap and Suction
- Monitoring and RT feeding
- Care of Central Line
- Siring pump – IV Injection purposes
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- To maintain personal hygiene and comfort of the patients.
- To provide psychological support to the patients.
- To see to the nutritional needs of the patients and should feed
- To maintain a clean and safe environment for the patients
- To maintain nurses' notes and intake and output charts.
- Promote respiratory function
- Monitor for Complications
- Prevent Infections
- Provide adequate nutrition
- Monitor GI Bleeding
- Suction as Needed
- Turn and reposition every 2 hours
- Secure ETT properly
- Monitor ABG value and pulse Oximetry