Oxygen Machine 5Liter Philips|Everflo
Product Highlights :
- Lightweight and Moveable
- Compact design
- Minimal maintenance cost
- Saves power consumption
- Humidifier Bottle Platform supports flexibility
- Recessed flow meter reduces breakage
- Oxygen purity indicator option for high security
- In Box
- 1 Machine, Compressor Intake Filter, Humidifier Concentrator, Humidifier Bottle, 2 Meter Nasal Cannula, Micro Disk Filter and Printed Patient Manual.
- Country of Origin
- United States of America (USA)
- 3 Year's Mfr Warranty
- 14 kg
- 23" (584 mm) h, 15"(381 mm) w, 9.5" (241 mm) d
- Oxygen Purity
- 93% (+/- 3%)
- Sound Level
- 45 dBA typical
- Power Consumption
- 350 watts
- Oxygen Flow
- 0.5 to 5 liters per minute
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure
- OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) Alarm Levels
- Low Oxygen : 82%, Very Low Oxygen:70%
- Easy to store, transport, and deliver.
- EverFlo is compact, has a streamlined and integrated handle, and weighs only 31 pounds. This results in lower shipping and storage costs and may reduce risk of worker injury.
- Internal tubing storage keeps tubing conveniently available for use.
- Metal cannula connector for greater durability.
- Interface panel with on/off switch and alarm indicators.
- Recessed flow meter reduces the risk of breakage.
Oxygen Concentrator Machine EverFlo Philips Specifications
|Input voltage||: 120 VAC +/- 10%|
|Input frequency||: 60 hz|
|Average power consumption||: 350 watts|
|Oxygen concentration*||: (at 5 lpm) 93% (+/- 3%)|
|Liter flow||: 0.5 to 5 liters per minute|
|Weight||: 31 lbs (14 kg)|
|Sound level||: 45 dBA typical|
|Dimensions||: 23"(584 mm) h,15"(381 mm) w,9.5"(241 mm)|
|Required maintenance Compressor intake filter||: change every 2 years(as per condition)|
|OPI (oxygen percentage indicator) alarm levels||: Low oxygen: 82%, very low oxygen: 70%|
|Operating temperature||: 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)|
|Storage/transport humidity||: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95%|
|Operating humidity||: Up to 95% relative humidity|
|Outlet pressure||: 5.5 PSI|
|Operating altitude||: 0 to 7,500' (0 to 2,286 m)|
* Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity, and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use