Ventilator Machine On Rent
Product Highlights :
- The modes of pressure and volume
- Non-invasive and invading capabilities
- Lightweight design (5kgs)
A ventilator machine, also known as a mechanical ventilator or simply ventilator, is a medical device used to assist or replace spontaneous breathing in patients who are unable to breathe adequately on their own. It delivers oxygen to the lungs and removes carbon dioxide from the body.
Ventilators are commonly used in various medical settings, including intensive care units (ICUs), operating rooms, and emergency departments. They can be used temporarily during surgeries or as long-term support for patients with respiratory failure due to conditions such as pneumonia, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), or neurological disorders that affect breathing.
- 24*7 Support*
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Same Day Delivery
For More Technical Details Please Contact Us.
- Hospital bed, Suction Machine, Oxygen Machine, Wheel Chair, Walker, Food Table, Air Bed or any other machine took on monthly rental and used for a single day or returned before the due date then also rent will be charged for whole month it will not be counted on a daily basis or pro-rata basis no refund will not be provided.
- If any Product was taken on per daily basis then it cannot be converted on a monthly basis
- Patient relatives are advised to keep at least 24 hrs. backup of the machine which is taken on rent, in case of emergency as our service times are between 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Sunday & Public Holidays Closed.
- Advance monthly rental
- Late payment charges @ 50 Rs per day. (Grace period 7 days from the date of invoice)
- Intimation of return of any rented machine should be intimated only through what’s up on 7666691130 or via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org no verbal communication will be accepted.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use.