Suction Machine 4000DX
Product Highlights :
- Portable Suction Machine
- No Oil. No Belt
- Overflow Safety Valve
Medicare Equipments (India) Pvt. Ltd manufactures Aspirators(Suction Machines) as well as Oil-Free Diaphragm Pumps. The products are scientifically and technically designed to provide a combination of a long-lasting, trouble-free life and optimum performance.
- In Box
- 1 Machine, Suction Tube, 2 Suction Jar, Foot Suction, User Manual,
- Model Name/Number
- Machine 4000DX
- Country of Origin
- 1 Year for Motor & 6 months for Pump
- 6.25 Kgs.
- L: 430 mm x W: 190 mm x H: 315 mm
- Power Consumption
- Approx. 84 watts. (less than 2 tube lights)
- High Impact ABS Plastic, easy to clean
- Vacuum Pump
- Oil-Free Diaphragm Type
- Class F Insulation with Thermal Cut-Out
- Approx. 600 mm Hg
- Free Flow
- Approx. 25 LPM
- Portable Suction Machine-For Hospital Use & Home Use.
- With 1 x 2 Lit. Autoclavable Polycarbonate Jar (Overflow Safety Valve & Easy to Open Lid)
- Vacuum Control Valve
- Vacuum Gauge
- Extra Power Socket with Foot Switch
Specification Suction Machine 4000DX
|Body||: High Impact ABS Plastic, easy to clean|
|Vacuum Pump||: Oil-Free Diaphragm Type|
|Motor||: Class F Insulation with Thermal Cut-Out|
|Vacuum||: Approx. 600 mm Hg|
|Free Flow||: Approx. 25 LPM|
|Voltage||: 230 volts, ±5%|
|Current||: Approx. 0.60 amp.|
|Power Consumption||: Approx. 84 watts. (less than 2 tube lights)|
|Remote Operation||: Footswitch provided|
|Weight||: 6.25 Kgs.|
|Dimensions with Jars||: L: 430 mm x W: 190 mm x H: 315 mm|
|Warranty||: 1 Year for Motor & 6 months for Pump|
Registered to ISO 13485
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use.