Bipap Machine - On Rent (Philips)
- BiPAP Auto is a helpful device that gives a variety of ways to deliver therapy. The treatment can be tailored to the needs of the patient suffering from sleep apnea.
- The device is fitted with a variety of features that make the treatment more relaxing.
- The machine has algorithms that continuously monitor and adjust the patient's evolving treatment needs.
- BiPAP machine has advanced technology for controlling humidity that analyzes the ambient temperature as well as relative humidity to provide a more optimum therapy experience.
- The ramp function helps the patient to fall asleep by lowering the pressure, the pressure will rise steadily until the prescribed pressure is reached.
- The effectiveness of the device provides accurate and quick results to patients.
Bipap Machine - Philips
Philips BiPAP machine with Bi-Flex Sleep Therapy system helps to regulate positive airway pressure therapy in the home or hospital.
The difficulty of breathing can negatively impact the quality of your life. However, Philips breathing machines assist you in improving your breathing.
Bi-Flex technology increases comfort for patients since it's similar to natural breathing.
Home BPAP devices are small in size and are easy to carry around. The machine comes with a tube that is connected to a mask that is placed on your nose and mouth.
Other BPAP devices utilize tension to force air through the lungs. Based on the settings the lungs are opened and boost the oxygen levels in blood and decrease carbon dioxide levels.
They are referred to by the name "bilevel" because they have two pressure settings:
If you breathe into your lungs, BPAP machines deliver more air pressure. It is also known as inspiratory pressure (IPAP).
When you exhale, the device reduces the air pressure. This is called expiratory negative pressure (EPAP).
Very few BPAP devices include the alarm timer that is programmed to guarantee a specific number of breaths per minute.
Philips BiPAP Auto with Bi-Flex Sleep Therapy system assists in the treatment of positive airway pressure in hospitals or at home.
Bipap machine is recommended to patients who seek sleep apnea treatment.
Philips Respironics Bipap Machine Uses:
The Bipap machine is used to treat conditions such as
- 1 Year Mfr Warranty
- 3 lbs. 1.36 kg (with humidifier)
- 7"L x 5.5" W x 4" H 18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10cm H
- Pressure Range
- 4-25 cm H2O
- Ramp Time
- 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
- Starting Ramp Pressure
- 4 to EPAP; patient-adjustable / 4 to min. EPAP pressure
- Foam and optional ultra-fine
- Data Storage Capacity (minimum)
- Display: 7- and 30- day averages, SD Card:1 year, On-board: up to 6 months
- Electrical requirements
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- CPAP, Bi-level, Auto bi-level
- Flex Comfort
- C-Flex, Bi-Flex
Real-time access for enhanced compliance and efficacy
- The system helps you assess the success of treatment by granting improved real-time access to a patientÃ¢Â€Â™s data. Access daily patient usage, compliance and efficacy data.
Bi-Flex technology enhances patient comfort
- Bi-Flex pressure relief technology makes BiPAP therapy more like natural breathing by delivering pressure relief.
Clinically-proven algorithms for advanced event detection
- Continually monitor and adjust to a patient's changing therapy needs with clinically proven algorithms, including the adjustable EPAP
Encore simplifies patient management
- This state-of-the-art data management and reporting system automatically gathers vital patient information.
Three therapy modes suit all patients
- The BiPAP Auto Bi-flex system has CPAP, fixed bi-level, and auto bi-level modes.
Specification Bipap Auto Philips without Humidifier
For more details click the below link:- https://www.philips.co.in/healthcare/product/HCDS760S/system-one-bipap-auto-bi-flex
General system Modes : CPAP, Bi-level, Auto bi-level Flex Comfort : C-flex, Bi-flex Pressure range
- : 4 to 25 cm Hâ‚‚O
Flex pressure relief
- : 0 to 3 cm Hâ‚‚O
- : 0 to 45 min (5-min increments) min
- : 3 Year's Manufacturer's Warranty (US only)
Starting ramp pressure
- : 4 to min EPAP pressure (patient adjustable) and 4 to min EPAP pressure (auto mode) cm Hâ‚‚O
- : 18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H (7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H)
On-board data storage capacity (minimum)
- : up to 6 month
Weight without humidifier
- : 1.36 (3) kg (lbs)
- : 100-240 VAC and 50/60 Hz
- : Foam and optional ultra-fine
- : LCD/control wheel/push button
Data storage capacity Display (minimum)
- : Compliance VIC, 1-, 7- and 30-day averages
Data storage capacity SD Card (minimum)
- : <gt/>1 yr
- : Breathing detection
- : Automatic
- : Integrates with System One 60 Series heated humidifier and System One 60 Series Heated Tube humidifier
- : Lighted LEDs
Note: The information provided is best to our knowledge and subject to change without notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only, actual product and accessories may vary.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use.
- Hospital bed, Suction Machine, Oxygen Machine, Wheel Chair, Walker, Food Table, Air Bed or any other machine took on monthly rental and used for a single day or returned before the due date then also rent will be charged for whole month it will not be counted on a daily basis or pro-rata basis no refund will not be provided.
- If any Product was taken on per daily basis then it cannot be converted on a monthly basis
- Patient relatives are advised to keep at least 24 hrs. backup of the machine which is taken on rent, in case of emergency as our service times are between 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Sunday & Public Holidays Closed.
- Advance monthly rental
- Late payment charges @ 50 Rs per day. (Grace period 7 days from the date of invoice)
- Intimation of return of any rented machine should be intimated only through what’s up on 7666691130 or via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org no verbal communication will be accepted.
One of the best product
Best quality product with best price I got in the market with superior features.