Rental- DeVilbiss Auto CPAP Machine DV54 (INDIA) ||Medical Equipment for Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
DeVilbiss Portable Sleep Cube Auto CPAP DV54
What is the reason you should use a CPAP?
It is a mechanical ventilation system that provides continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), this device is the most effective treatment option for sleep disorders and extremely useful equipment for many respiratory therapists.
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) causes stopping or reduction of breathing. This is usually because the throat and airways may temporarily be unable to function, or something else interferes with their collapse.
A CPAP breathing machine provides a steady oxygen flow to your nose and mouth while taking a break. It keeps your airways clean and assists you in breathing easily.
The compressor (motor) generates an uninterrupted flow of air, which is forced through an air filter before being absorbed into the form of a flexible tube. The tube will provide pure air in the shape of a mask to fit your nose or mouth.
If you are asleep, the air pressure from the breathing tube eliminates any obstructions and opens your airways, ensuring that the lungs receive plenty of oxygen.
Nothing can hinder oxygen flow, and your breathing will continue to flow. This means you will not need to wake up every morning to breathe.
DeVilbiss CPAP Machine that comes with the IntelliPAP Auto-Adjust feature can be used in traditional CPAP and auto-adjust modes.
Auto-Adjust features include:
- Pressure setting depends on the density of the event and the type of event.
- Apnea is a term that can be used flexibly and hypopnea (percentage or duration)
- Limits on the pressure that can be adjusted to allow for the pressure limits of lower and upper
- Set up for a delay variable that could last for as long as 4 hours
- The automated detect and detection masking conditions, as well as extremely sensitive Snoring detection
The device is patent-pending with SmartFlex(r) technology. It offers three different settings for comfort, which correspond to a one-centimetre drop in pressure upon exhalation.
DeVilbiss SmartFlex is also fitted with the patented flow Rounding that alters the waveform curve when changing from prescription pressure to the SmartFlex setting. It also reverses the curve when you switch.
This ensures a gradual transition from sleep to waking and reduces the CPAP user's risk of waking up.
The levels contain six flow-rounding's, including level zero, which has the most slope and the fastest transition and level five, with the least slope and the longest transition.
The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Model DV54 Series Auto Adjust CPAP is specifically designed to treat OSA for patients who breathe spontaneously at 30kg (66 pounds.) and above by using positive pressure on the air. The device can be used indoor and clinical environments.
- In Box
- 1 Machine, Filter, additional filter, hose pipe, Bag, Code Wire & User manual
- Country of Origin
- United States of America (USA)
- With Humidifier
- With Mask
- 1.22 kg (2.7 lb)
- 17.5 cm (7") x 16.5 cm (6.5") x 10.7 cm (4.2")
- Pressure Range
- 3 - 20 cmH2O
- Sound Level
- 26 dbA
- Pressure range of between 3 and 20 cm H2O
- SmartCode remote data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software or online at http://www.sleepcube.com
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market - only 26 dBA
- Can be operated from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with a heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- The auto-switching universal power supply of 100 Ã¢Â€Â“ 240 V and 50 Ã¢Â€Â“ 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750m (9000ft)
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Auto on / off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the device to the prescribed pressure. Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10ft patient tubing available.
- Large slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit minimize movement on the bedside table during the night
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of the unit to enhance the visual appeal
- Integrated heated humidification system easily docks onto the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- SmartLink modules and software are available for more detailed patient therapy management. Data is transferred to the PC via SD card for further analysis and reporting using the SmartLink software package.
- Flow rounding and SmartFlex comfort features included
- Integrated event detection feature
CPAP Sleep Cube Auto Plus Devilbiss DV54
|MODEL||: CPAP AUTO-DV54|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||: 17.5 cm (7") x 16.5 cm (6.5") x 10.7 cm (4.2")|
|Pressure Range||: 3 - 20 cmH2O|
|Sound Pressure Level||: 26 dbA|
|Maximum Power Consumption||: 65 Watts|
|Average with/without Humidifier||: 28 Watts / 12 Watts|
|Power Supply||: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Total weight||: 1.22 kg (2.7 lb)|
The description and specifications on the website are correct at the time of publishing.
In Pursuit of continual improvement, we reserve the right to change the design and specifications of any of our products without prior notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only
Specifications are taken from the above company website and they may change as per the changes on the company website.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use
- Hospital bed, Suction Machine, Oxygen Machine, Wheel Chair, Walker, Food Table, Air Bed or any other machine took on monthly rental and used for a single day or returned before the due date then also rent will be charged for the whole month it will not be counted on a daily basis or pro-rata basis no refund will not be provided.
- If any Product was taken on per daily basis then it cannot be converted on a monthly basis
- Patient relatives are advised to keep at least 24 hrs. backup of the machine which is taken on rent, in case of emergency as our service times are between 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Sunday & Public Holidays Closed.
- Advance monthly rental
- Late payment charges @ 50 Rs per day. (Grace period 7 days from the date of invoice)
- Intimation of return of any rented machine should be intimated only through what’s up on 7666691130 or via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org no verbal communication will be accepted.