Devilbiss Bipap ST Sleep Cube Without Humidifier On Rent
Product Highlights :
- Slim Device
- Flow Rounding Technology
- Visual mask off alert feature
Order placed before 2 pm will be delivered Same day. (Mumbai & Thane)
Order placed after 2 pm will be delivered the next day.
For immediate or exceptional delivery call us on 8433975765.
Free Home delivery Mumbai & Thane Limits.
The SleepCube Bilevel ST is designed to enhance the breathing of patients with spontaneous respiration. Rather than breathing for the patient, it supports those who suffer from chronic respiratory failure, breathing difficulties, or OSA.
Integrated, real-time event detection feature shows actual pressure, leak rate, and patient breathing parameters
Ten customizable trigger settings for inspiration and expiration
- In Box
- Sleep Cube Machine, Hospipe, Adapter, Carry Case, Filter & User Manual
- 2 Year's Manufacture's Warranty
- 1.22 kg (2.7 lb)
- 17.5 cm (7") x 16.5 cm (6.5") x 10.7 cm (4.2")
- Pressure Range
- 3 - 25 cmH2O
- Sound Level
- 26 dbA
- Power Consumption
- 65 Watts
- Pressure range of between 3 and 25 cm H2O.
- Three operating modes: CPAP, Spontaneous, Spontaneous Timed, and Timed only.
- SmartCode remote data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software or online at http://www.sleepcube.com.
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market - only 26 dBA.
- Can be operated from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with a heated humidifier) and will
- switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- The auto-switching universal power supply of 100 to 240 V and 50 to 60 Hz and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2600m (9000ft).
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu.
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air on breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed.
- Delay pressure ramp eases the device to the prescribed pressure. Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments.
- Visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10ft patient tubing available
- Large slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit minimize movement on the bedside table during the night.
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of the unit to enhance the visual appeal
- Integrated heated humidification system easily docks onto the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord.
- SmartLink module and software available for more detailed patient therapy management. Data is transferred to the PC via SD card for further analysis and reporting using the SmartLink software package.
- Flow rounding comfort feature included.
- Integrated event detection feature
- Real-time display - LCD display shows actual pressure, leak rate and patient breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, minute volume and tidal volume.
- Customisable trigger - the sensitivity of the trigger can be adjusted on a scale of 1 Ã¢Â€Â“ 10 (1 being most sensitive)
Bipap-ST Sleep Cube Devilbiss Specification
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||: 17.5 cm (7") x 16.5 cm (6.5") x 10.7 cm (4.2")|
|Pressure Range||: 3 - 25 cmH2O|
|Sound Pressure Level||: 26 dbA|
|Maximum Power Consumption||: 65 Watts|
|Average with/without Humidifier||: 28 Watts / 12 Watts|
|Power Supply||: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Total weight||: 1.22 kg (2.7 lb)|
|Warranty||: 2 Year's Manufacture's Warranty|
|Sales Pack||: Sleep Cube Machine, Hospipe, Adapter, Carry Case, Filter & User Manual|
Note: The information provided is best to our knowledge and is subject to change without notice.
Picture for illustration purposes only, actual product and accessories may vary.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Please take the advice of the authorized medical practitioner before use
- Hospital bed, Suction Machine, Oxygen Machine, Wheel Chair, Walker, Food Table, Air Bed or any other machine took on monthly rental and used for a single day or returned before the due date then also rent will be charged for the whole month it will not be counted on a daily basis or pro-rata basis no refund will not be provided.
- If any Product was taken on per daily basis then it cannot be converted on a monthly basis
- Patient relatives are advised to keep at least 24 hrs. backup of the machine which is taken on rent, in case of emergency as our service times are between 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. Sunday & Public Holidays Closed.
- Advance monthly rental
- Late payment charges @ 50 Rs per day. (Grace period 7 days from the date of invoice)
- Intimation of return of any rented machine should be intimated only through what’s up on 7666691130 or via mail on email@example.com no verbal communication will be accepted.